Florida Small Business Loans
Small businesses are indeed the backbone of economic development in a lot of countries today, a lot of individuals want to engage in the small and medium enterprises but the issues they faced most times is how to generate the start-up capital for their small business.
If one tries getting traditional commercial bank loans, the rate, if they are even approved, is usually very high and for the most part unaffordable. Borrowing from family and friends is not always available and many times just a bad idea. The best way for most people is to get a Florida Small Business Loan
The thought of having all this probabilistic outcome might even discourage one from venturing into the business at all. That is when the Florida small business loans come in. Whether you are in need of a loan for refinancing and consolidation of corporate debt, financing to purchase inventory, working and operating capital lending, for the expansion of your company, or payroll funding for your employees. No matter whatever business purpose you want to use it for the Florida small business loans are readily available at your disposal to access them in real time.
Florida has been enjoying rapid economic boom since December 2010; they have experienced massive growth in small businesses throughout the state. According to the recent statistics released by the Florida State in February 2017 discloses that the state has a total of 10,058 civil service workers and 9,557.3 of them are all employed. When examining the small business profile of the state of Florida by the United States small business administration, it got discovered that the state of Florida has a total of 2.3 million small business in Florida alone which equals 98.9% of all Florida business.
In the process, this little company can employ a total of 3.1 million workers which is equivalent to 43.2 percent. During the end of 2015, the state of Florida can generate a total of 93,541 net new jobs, which eventually increased Florida’s annual growth rate to 2.0 percent. The annual growth rate of that year put Florida be faster than the whole United State with its annual growth rate of 1.9 percent. To this effect, the small business help Florida’s unemployment rate from 5.8 percent in 2014 to 5.1 percent in 2015
The atmosphere of small businesses in Florida
The above statistics have already explained the possible small business environment in Florida. Companies are striving there at the same time improving the economy, Florida has indeed gained jobs faster than the whole of the United States itself. There are a lot of benefits that Florida has gained through its small businesses policies, this benefits among others has made the state to be ranked as follows:
· Number 4 largest economy in the United States and 19th in the world
· Number one most innovative State
· Number 5 best State for the future job growth
· Number 5 best small business climate
· Number 2 highest business birth rate
· Number 2 best place to do business
· Number one best weather in the south-east for business.
Advantages of the small businesses in Florida
The presence of small business opportunities in Florida has, of course, impacted the state in many different ways, among which are:
· Job and employment advantage: based on statistics there are over 2.3 million small businesses in Florida with a total of over 400,000 employees, this means that a small business is employing at least one out of every three workers in Florida.
· International trade and travel: Florida is one of the most top vacation spots in America, the two most important drivers of the Florida economy is international trade and travel related activities